Looking for safe and legal cannabis friendly accommodations. Book today!
How does the booking work?
- Enter a destination to start a search such as Colorado or California and press Search.
- Use the sliding icon to change the radius around the area you chose
- Pick a few properties of your choice and place a booking request
- When you find the perfect accommodation for you enter guest amount, check in and check out dates.
- Click the green “Place Booking Request” button
- Review Pricing and press the green “Proceed to Checkout” button
- You will be asked for some additional information and to provide a message to the host. Adding an additional message to the host provides them with information on why you are traveling and some other information about yourself.
- Press the green “Place Booking Request” button
- This will send a direct message to the host for them to accept or deny your request based on availability. They can also message you back if they have any questions about your trip. We give hosts 24 – 48 hours to reply back. Please contact us at [email protected] for any help through the process.
- Payments are not taken from guest until a booking request is approved and the guest logs into their account, clicks My Trips and the Pay button. They will then submit payment via PayPal.
- Once payment is received you and the host will receive a confirmation email with contact information. Please contact the host as soon as you can for check in information and any questions you might have.
- *Note booking outside of the Bud and Breakfast site violates our terms of service and automatically removes all legal responsibility from Bud and Breakfast and/or its affiliates. Stay safe and beware of scams. Bud and Breakfast will never ask you to wire money direct or transfer rental payment outside of our site.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Each listing will specify its own cancellation policy.
Bud and Breakfast allows allows for extenuating circumstances in short term booking cancellations:
- Death of a family member.
- Severe illness.
- Natural disaster.
- Political unrest in your country.
How are Bud And Breakfast accommodations priced?
- The individual host determines the price, so each accommodation will be priced separately. All prices listed are in U.S. currency.
What additional fees might I charge?
- Cleaning fee.
- Extra guest fee.
- Pet fee.
- Refundable damage deposit (Collected from guest prior or at check in. Typically via PayPal, check or cash upon arrival).
- Service fee (Bud And Breakfast charges guest 10%, not including deposit and other fees).
Some of these fees may not apply, all fees that apply are displayed in Booking Information.
Are taxes paid?
Local or other taxes may be added to the total, depending on the host’s preference.
Can I tell if the room is private or dorm style?
Yes, look at the “Description” and “Details” tab once you have selected a property.
Can I contact the host?
All communication is done through our system prior to booking. You can find all messages by logging into your account and going to your message folder. All booking requests are under “My Trips” as a guest. Once a booking has been placed you will be sent an email with your hosts contact information. Please contact your host immediately for check in information and questions.
Are there contracts?
There are no contracts. Guests and hosts are welcome to exchange contracts once a booking is confirmed.
How does the host get paid?
What is the procedure for reservations?
Host may set Approval Mode to Manual or Automatic.
Auto Approval Mode
- Once the guest presses Book Now and checks out via Pay Pal the host and Bud and Breakfast are notified.
- Bud and Breakfast will contact the host to make sure booking is available and send out confirmation email introducing the host and guest with contact information as soon as confirmation is received from the host.
Manual Approval Mode
- Once guest places a booking request, Bud And Breakfast and the Host are notified for approval. The guest is notified letting them know they are awaiting confirmation from the host.
- Host may then approve, deny and communicate with the guest for the booking request. If the booking request is denied, the Guest is notified and booking request is cancelled. If the request is approved by the host the guest is notified and can proceed with payment by logging into their account and clicking My Trips.
- Once payment is received through Pay Pal a confirmation email will be sent out to the host and guest introducing the host and guest with contact information.