Bud and Breakfast welcomes accommodations from all over the world.
Join our community of cannabis-friendly accommodations for an experience that will be both interesting and lucrative.
We have made it easy by doing the work for you. Through Bud And Breakfast you can list your vacation accommodations so travelers who are looking for a host who understands the value of marijuana can find your space.
Ready to get started? Follow these easy steps to create a login and list your property:
- Anywhere on the site, click on the “Add Your Space” button at the top right hand corner.
- Fill in the required listing information. Remember, the more elaborate you are in the description of your accommodations, the easier it will be for potential guests to find you. You can also place information about your amenities, smoking and house rules, so that guests know what is expected of them when they visit. If you are planning on offering cannabis to your guests, make sure to click “Cannabis Provided.” And never ever offer to sell cannabis products or vary your rates based on whether guests accept cannabis gifts or not.
- Fill out the Meta Information at the bottom of the page. Tempting as it may be to leave this part, it might help potential guests find you easier in searches. This is what comes up when search engines display their results, so the key words that you choose should reflect what terms searchers might plug in to Google. Meta Keywords could be anything that describes your property, but be sure to include words like cannabis, marijuana, accommodation and travel (spaced with a comma). Remember, you can edit this information at any time later should you change your mind about listing details.
- Use the map to indicate where your property is. You can move the icon on the map to the exact spot, and this is really helpful for guests to see where you are. Don’t forget to upload images!
- When you have filled out the boxes, click on the green “Submit your property” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Upload photos. A picture is worth a thousand words. This is where you get to decorate your listing and allow it to stand out. Many hosts opt to have professional pictures taken of their space, as statistics show that a good property image results in more interest from guests. Image files should be jpg, png, or gif, each having maximum size of 1MB. For better image quality select an image size between 100-500K.
- Your account is made! You will be able to see the account dashboard, and this is where you can control all your settings. To make things easier, each time you enter the site you can now simply click on “My Listings” in the menu bar to manage your property.
Congratulations on getting your accommodations listed with Bud and Breakfast! You can now make the most of cannabis tourism.